The Louis Vuitton “Capucine” has been one of the brand’s most beloved tote styles since it first debuted in the fall of 2013. The sophisticated bag quickly garnered a huge following from fashionistas and bag lovers, and who can blame them? Its understated style and classic silhouette make it the perfect year-round purse.
One of the best things about the “Capucine” bag is the range of styles it can be purchased in. You can snag an open top or flap version, and the bag also comes in a wide variety of sizes and finishes — from furry vison to exotic crocodile leather. There’s also a detachable shoulder strap.
We gathered up five of our favorite “Capucine” renditions below.
1. BB Astrakan, $8,400 at Louis Vuitton
2. BB in Bubble Gum, $4,550 at Louis Vuitton
3. BB Vison, $9,100 at Louis Vuitton
4. MM Crocodile Brilliant, $60,500 at Louis Vuitton
5. MM in Pink Ostrich, $14,500 at Louis Vuitton