There are only a handful of people who can make pajamas look chic and Jaime King is one of them. The pajama chic trend is quite a challenging look. If you don’t do it right, there’s a big chance you’ll look like a nutcase.
Model and actress Jaime King, on the other hand, has seemingly mastered this trend. She was spotted running some errands in Beverly Hills while wearing a Victoria Beckham pajama set. Jaime paired her silky strawberry-print PJs with mirrored sunglasses, Tory Burch mules and a gorgeous Prada Mini Galleria Bag in a military green shade to keep her look clean and chic.
Jaime King spotted running errands in Beverly Hills on July 15, 2016
It looks like Jaime was fumbling around her small tote, looking for something. While trendy, these micro and mini bags just don’t offer the same storage space as the typical totes. However, they are just as stylish.
Prada Mini Galleria Bag in Military Green, $1,920 at Prada
Military green is currently a hot color, both for accessories and outfits. Copy this chic look without splurging on the Prada Galleria with our five alternatives below.
1. DKNY Greenwich Small Tote in Absinthe, $398 at Shopbop
2. Elizabeth and James Cynnie Micro Cross Body Bag in Olive, $295 at Shopbop
3. Rebecca Minkoff MAB Camera Bag in Olive, $175 at Shopbop
4. BP Faux Leather Saddle Crossbody Bag, $29.90 (before: $45) at Nordstrom
5. Hobo “City Girl” Leather Crossbody Bag, $198 at Nordstrom