It looks like Kylie Jenner is doing just fine without Tyga. Kylie has been spotted hanging out with her friends more and going on shopping sprees following the breakup. Recently, the reality star stepped out for some good old retail therapy at Planet Blue. Kylie accessorized her casual ensemble — an oversized Life of Pablo t-shirt and denim shorts — with some vintage pieces from Chanel.
Kylie threw in a super cool pair of retro-inspired Chanel sneakers and a matching vintage Chanel backpack in a chic white colorway. The gorgeous backpack is a rare find and is unfortunately not available anywhere online. This is not the first time we’ve seen her carrying this vintage bag. She posted a selfie showcasing the purse — a part of her enviable backpack collection — on Instagram a couple of months ago.
Kylie Jenner spotted in Malibu, California on May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner showing off her Chanel backpack on an Instagram selfie with momager Kris Jenner on February 6, 2016
Copy Kylie’s look with our gorgeous white backpack picks below:
1. Deux Lux Mulberry Backpack, $120 at Shopbop
2. Rebecca Minkoff Bryn Backpack, $300 (before: $375) at Shopbop
3. “Edison” Minimalist Backpack, $62.95 at ShoeDazzle
4. Urban Originals “Lola” Perforated Backpack, $98 at Nordstrom
5. Rag & Bone “Mini Pilot” Leather Backpack, $374.98 (before: $625) at Nordstrom