Emma Stone, who will be playing Cruella de Vil in Disney’s new movie, was spotted leaving a restaurant in New York City. The newly-blonde Emma took on a minimalist approach to her NYC style. She wore a navy dress with a side split that showed off her flawless legs, and covered up with a nude-colored coat.
The perfectly styled look was accessorized with a nude crossbody bag that also exuded a minimalist aesthetic. We’re not surprised that Emma loves this purse, since it’s a classic that goes with pretty much anything. We have seen her carry this Gucci “Jackie” bag more than once and we adore it as much as she does!
Emma Stone spotted leaving a restaurant in New York on June 3, 2016
The Gucci “Jackie” purse, known for its distinctive structured shape and piston strap closure, comes in six different styles, ranging from a simple nude to some exotic python finishes. Emma’s nude-colored purse is currently unavailable through Gucci’s store, but we found some budget-friendly alternatives below.
Gucci Jackie Soft Leather Bag, $1,609 (before: $2,675) at Gucci
1. Vince Crossbody Bag, $225 at Shopbop
2. Kate Spade New York Toddy Bag, $208.60 (before: $298) at Shopbop
3. MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Cross Body Bag, $168 at Shopbop
4. Foley + Corinna Flap Cross Body Bag, $128 at Shopbop
5. Rebecca Minkoff MAB Camera Bag, $175 at Shopbop